In the meantime, we recommend this paper as a starting point.
- Wealth inequality and the ergodic hypothesis: evidence from the United States (2021).
Berman, Peters, Adamou.
- The two growth rates of the economy (2020).
Adamou, Berman, Peters.
- What are we weighting for? A mechanistic model for probability weighting (2020).
Peters, Adamou, Kirstein, Berman.
- The ergodicity problem in economics (2019).
- Ergodicity-breaking reveals time optimal decision making in humans (2019).
Meder et al..
- Microfoundations of discounting (2019).
Adamou, Berman, Mavroyiannis, Peters.
- Comment on D. Bernoulli (1738) (2019).
- The sum of log-normal variates in geometric Brownian motion (2018).
- The time interpretation of expected utility theory (2018).
- A recipe for irreproducible results (2017).
- Dynamics of inequality (2016).
- Evaluating gambles using dynamics (2016).
- An evolutionary advantage of cooperation (2015).
- Insurance makes wealth grow faster (2015).
- Ergodicity breaking in geometric Brownian motion (2013).
- Leverage efficiency (2011).
- Menger 1934 revisited (2011).
- The time resolution of the St Petersburg paradox (2011).
- Optimal leverage from non-ergodicity (2011).